- 2020-07-03 18:00SPI Lasers to rebrand under TRUMPF banner
- 2020-04-23 16:26SPI Lasers joins forces with parent company (TRUMPF) to enhance customer service
- 2020-01-19 13:51SPI Lasers celebrates 20 years of Innovation
- 2019-12-12 16:20Tesla Wants to Put Lasers on Its Cars. Here’s Why
- 2019-11-28 11:15SPI Lasers launches variMODE – Adaptable laser beams to transform your productivity
- 2019-07-11 17:30Cranfield University joins forces with SPI Lasers for NEWAM project
- 2019-07-11 13:42GDLIA visited SPI Lasers headquarter in UK
- 2019-06-21 14:50SPI Lasers continues to innovate at Laser World of Photonics Munich!
- 2019-06-14 17:38Raycus Laser acquires 51% stake in Gauss Lasers
- 2019-06-01 11:20LMN Awards 2019 Winners Announced
- 2019-06-01 10:49Raycus acquires Gauss, strong launch of ultra-fast lasers, competition is about to heat up
- 2019-04-09 15:50SPI Lasers achieves AEO status
- 2019-04-03 16:22SPI Lasers launches new Fiber Lasers at LWoP Shanghai
- 2019-03-01 11:45CASTECH INC's net profit for the whole year was 150 million, a year-on-year increase of 9.87%.
- 2019-02-22 15:03Ultrafast laser manufacturer Grace Laser completes Series B financing
- 2018-12-22 09:53Lasers Bring Dinosaurs to Life
- 2018-12-10 16:23Horizon 2020 projects commencing in 2019 to develop new ultrafast lasers
- 2018-12-07 09:41Bausch + Lomb, Modulight partner to develop photodynamic therapy laser
- 2018-11-28 10:30SPI Lasers opens new facility in Shenzhen
- 2018-10-31 11:58SPI Lasers purchases Rugby (UK) manufacturing site.